||[Apr. 2nd, 2006|03:04 am]
|||||hallucinating pluto - b-52s||]|
this weekend was one of the best weekends of my life.
- tons of bonding with everyone
- rent with mark. wow. wow. wow.
-THE CLINIC. AHHHHHHH!
- singing at rockerfeller center
- the mosaic place with the BEAUTIFUL rooms!
- the bathrooms at Bar 89
- 18 Starbucks!!!!
- seeing central park
- talking to those people from broadway (double eep!)
- adi losing her promise ring. and us getting lost because of it.
- coming out of that tall building we wanted to go up and being on the wrong side and running to get back before zo knew we were gone
- st. peter's cathedral. (mmm)
- baby dream your dream
- v jumping on me (fruma sarah, fruma sarah!)
- elaborate fantasy plans with adi
- tim singing "popULar"
- getting to talk to julie.
- kicking ass at asshole!
- eating sooooo much junk food
- Caliente (iain's bf and major spanish dance party)
- the views/the torid of pictures that ensued
- drinking sparkling cider with tina and talking about life and theatre
- buying "see what i wanna see"
- feeling at home
- watching white chicks!
- "how the other half lives"
- being away from everything
- hard rock cafe lunch.
- mercy, the bus driver (and on the left you see central park. mercy.)
- Lollipop, Lollipop
- putting tim's number up in the window
- wearing my pantsuit again (finally!)
- the museum of sex. and iain buying tim a condom lolly
- THE JEWELRY STORE
- major art galleries
- waiting in the tkts line for forever, and not getting any tickets
- dancing with tim and singing moulin rouge
- times square and its business
- seeing greenwich village
- hahaha seeing Tarzan. hahaha.
- getting locked out of the rooms cause the locks didn't work
- ironing tim's shirts
- concentration 64
the place looks so ugly compared to new york city. i want to be there right now.
i loved this weekend and i hope i don't forget any of it.